There are two methods to add custom fonts in WordPress and that depends on your theme structure.
- A regular WordPress theme
- WordPress theme with Parent – child relationship.
Watch this video to do it along with me:
Links mentioned in the video:
- Google Fonts: https://fonts.google.com/
- WhatFont Browser extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/whatfont/jabopobgcpjmedljpbcaablpmlmfcogm
- Google Fonts WordPress plugin (in case you want to use plugin method): https://wordpress.org/plugins/olympus-google-fonts/